By Dudes, For Eagles

What's better than this? Guys being Dudes.

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Dudes Choose - Week 2

Quick edition of Dudes Choose this week since I'm running out the door to Deweys - here are a couple of quick hitter thoughts:
  • Good thing Wake/BC is not on the board this week, this game is unpickable. My official revised prediction is 26-25 BC in 3OT.
  •  I hate to admit it, but I'm such a Kiffin guy. Upset alert in Madison - the Owls win straight up!
  • Of course ND is fucking ranked already. That's what a big win over Temple after a 4-8 year will get you, I guess. As difficult as it is to root for them, I want them so badly to come to Chestnut Hill next week undefeated. If they knock off UGA (who by the way is playing their backup QB), they'll probably be top ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment